1 of 3
Save Your PowerPoint Slides As JPG, GIF, PNG or Other Picture Formats
Save PowerPoint slides as picture files such as .JPG or .GIF
© Wendy Russell
Save the Slides in a Picture Format
Once you have created your PowerPoint presentation, you may wish to make picture files of all or certain slides in the presentation. This is easily done when you use the Save As... command.
- Save the presentation as a PowerPoint presentation file, just as you normally would. This will ensure that your presentation is always editable.
- Navigate to the slide that you wish to save as a picture.
- PowerPoint 2010
- PowerPoint 2007
- PowerPoint 2003 (and earlier)
- Add a file name in the File name: text box
- From the Save as type: drop down list, choose the picture format for this picture.
- Click the Save button.
Related - Secure PowerPoint Slides by Saving as Graphics