Advanced Features and Fun Stuff in PowerPoint and Other Presentation Software
- Photos and Graphics
- Animate Your Presentations
- Music, Narration and Timing Your Presentations
- Printing Options in PowerPoint
Photos and Graphics
Let's face it. A digital presentation is a visual thing. Photos and graphics have an impact on an audience. Hold the audience's interest by making your presentations more visually appealing.
- 8 Ways to Have Fun with Pictures in PowerPoint
- 10 Photos Tips for PowerPoint 2007
- 10 Photo Tips for PowerPoint 2003
- 10 Graphics Tips for PowerPoint 2007
- 10 Graphics Tips for PowerPoint 2003
- Optimize Photos to Use in Presentations
- Import Photos into Windows Movie Maker
Animate Your Presentations
Enhancing your presentations is the fun part of the creation process. Jazz up your presentations by animating objects.
- What are Animations in PowerPoint?
- Custom Animations in PowerPoint
- Animate PowerPoint Graphics with Motion Paths
- Video - Add and Customize PowerPoint Animations
- Add Transitions to PowerPoint Slides
- OpenOffice Impress Slide Transitions
- 5 Tips About Slide Transitions in Presentation Software
- Video Transitions and Video Effects in Windows Movie Maker
Music, Narration and Timing Your Presentations
Did you know that you can embed music or play ambient sounds in the background while your presentation advances all on its own? Narrations can also be added to the presentation so that your message is there even if you can't be.
- 10 Things to Know About Using Sound and Music in PowerPoint
- Extract Sounds Embedded in PowerPoint Shows
- Solve Music and Sound Problems in PowerPoint
- Custom Timings and Effects in PowerPoint
- Rehearse the Timings in Your PowerPoint Presentation
- Add Music and Sounds in Windows Movie Maker
- Narrate Your Windows Movie Maker Video
Printing Options in PowerPoint
Microsoft PowerPoint offers several ways to print slides including whole slides, notes for the speaker, or handouts for the audience. Hide background graphics when printing. Print your handouts in Word.
- Hide Background Images When Printing in PowerPoint
- Convert PowerPoint to Word for Printing Handouts
- Save and Print PowerPoint as PDF Files
Macros, Master Slides and Web Pages
Automate repetitive tasks by creating a PowerPoint macro. Customize the design template you use for your presentation to save time and money. Save your presentation as a Web page for the company Web site or to email a smaller sized presentation. You can even create a complete Web site using PowerPoint.
- Create Macros to Run in PowerPoint
- Slide Masters in PowerPoint 2007
- Add Photos to PowerPoint 2007 Slide Masters
- Custom Design Templates and Master Slides
- Web Style PowerPoint Presentations
- Save Your PowerPoint Presentation as a Web Page
- Web Page Design Using PowerPoint
Make Your Presentations Portable
What happens when you need to run your PowerPoint presentation somewhere other than your office? The answer - pack it up, including the PowerPoint Viewer and all the "bells and whistles".
- What is the PowerPoint Viewer?
- Package for CD - PowerPoint 2007
- Package for CD - PowerPoint 2003
- PowerPoint Pack and Go
- Unpack a PowerPoint Presentation
Just for Fun
Presentation software is not all about work. Sometimes you want to be creative just for fun. Jazz up your presentations by adding rolling credits, some flash animation, or make an interactive quiz.
- Insert Flash Movies into PowerPoint
- You Tube Videos and PowerPoint
- PowerPoint and the iPhone/iPod
- Add Rolling Credits to PowerPoint Presentations
- Create Pictures from PowerPoint Slides
- Black and White Photos Change to Color - Before Your Eyes