Text boxes may not be in the location that you like for all your slides. Moving the text boxes on the Slide Master makes the process a one time event.
To Move a Text Box on the Slide Master
- Place your mouse over the border of the text area you want to move. The mouse pointer becomes a four-pointed arrow.
- Hold down the mouse button and drag the text area to its new location.
To Resize a Text Box on the Slide Master
- Click on the border of the text box you want to resize and it will change to have a dotted border with resizing handles (white dots) on the corners and mid points of each side.
- Place your mouse pointer over one of the resizing handles. The mouse pointer becomes a two-pointed arrow.
- Hold down the mouse button and drag to make the text box larger or smaller.
Above is an animated clip of how to move and resize the text boxes on the Slide Master.