Automate Your Presentations
Timings are settings that allow you to automate your PowerPoint presentation. You may choose to change one, none or several of these options.
- Start - Choose to start on the click of the mouse, or with/after the previous animation or transition.
- Delay - Set a number of seconds to delay the start of the animation after the previous movement.
- Duration - What speed do you want the animation to appear? -- very fast, medium or slow are some of the choices.
- Repeat - Choose the number of times you wish the animation to repeat before proceeding.
- Rewind when done playing - The animation effect will begin again after playing.
- Triggers - This option can be chosen for the animation to start only when a specific event takes place.
In the Timing dialog box you can also modify settings previously set.