By default, the last seventeen recently used files in PowerPoint 2007 are listed in the Recent Documents list. If you need to access some of those presentations frequently, you may wish them to always remain in the list. You can pin these presentations to the list so they stay there indefinitely. Here is how to do that.
Pin a Presentation to the Recent Documents List
- Click on the Office button
- In the Recent Documents list, find the presentation you want to be pinned to the list. You will see a grey "push pin" on its side.
- Note - If the presentation is not in the list, open the document and then check the Recent Documents list again.
Unpin a Presentation from the Recent Documents List
- To unpin a presentation from the list, simply click on the green push pin.
- The push pin should now be grey and that presentation will no longer be pinned to the Recent Documents list.