Optimize your PDF File
- In the Publish as PDF or XPS dialog box, select the correct folder to save the file and type a name for this new file in the File name: text box.
- If you want to the file to open immediately after saving, make sure to check that box.
- In the Optimize for section, make a choice
- Standard - if your file needs to be printed with a high quality
- Miminum size - for lesser print quality but lower file size (better for emailing)
PowerPoint PDF Options
Click on the Options button to see the different options available for printing. (see next page)