Save Font Changes to PowerPoint Default Template
- Select the Office button > Save As. The Save As dialog box will open.
- In the Save as type: text box, click the drop down arrow and choose PowerPoint Template (*.potx) as the file type.
- In the File name: text box type blank as the file name.
- Note - The file name MUST be called blank in order for this to become the default start up template.
- Click the Save button to apply these changes. (Agree to overwrite the original file if prompted.)
The next time you open PowerPoint 2007, you will see your font formatting as the new, blank design template and you are ready to start adding your content.