The PowerPoint Viewer is a small add-in program that is included by default when you use the Package for CD feature. The PowerPoint Viewer allows your presentation to be played on any computer, even those that do not have PowerPoint 2007 installed.
From the drop down list of options under the Package type section, select how you want your presentation(s) to play, using the PowerPoint Viewer.
- Play all presentations automatically in the specified order.
- This is the default selection. In the event that you have several presentations linked to play one after the other, this is the correct selection. You will be prompted for the order of the playlist.
- Play only the first presentation automatically.
- No other presentations on the CD will play until the user intervenes.
- Let the user select which presentation to view.
- The user will be prompted to choose a presentation from a list.
- Don't play the CD automatically.
- The user will need to search the CD for the correct presentation and start it manually.