Show PowerPoint Properties
The properties of a PowerPoint presentation detail some of the background information about this presentation. These properties include, but are not limited to:
- file size of the presentation
- how many slides are included (even hidden slides)
- creation and last modification date and time
- author of the presentation
- if the presentation ever been printed
How to View General PowerPoint Properties
- Choose File > Info from the ribbon.
- In the right pane shown, (see image above) view the General Properties of this PowerPoint presentation.
Edit General PowerPoint Properties
- While looking in the right pane showing the General Properties, note that some entries are in black text (editable), while others are shown in grey text (not editable).
- Hover your mouse over any detail of a property shown in black text. Type new text in the text box that appears.