Link the Answers to the Corresponding Slides
When all your slides are complete, you need to return to each multiple choice quiz question slide and link the answers to the correct slide.
Note - If you go on to create your own PowerPoint template quizzes from scratch, you would most likely link the answers at the time you create the invisible hyperlinks. However, since the links are already created in this template, you will do the linking after all the new slides are created.
This tutorial on Creating Classroom Games Using Invisible Hyperlinks shows you how easy it is to create your own classroom games and quizzes.
- Now that you have a "Correct" and "Incorrect" answer slide in place after each multiple choice quiz question, you need to link the invisible hyperlinks on each question slide to the correct answer slide.
- To do this, right click on one of the invisible hyperlinks, and choose Action Settings...
- In the Hyperlink drop down list, choose Slide... and locate the correct answer slide that follows the current question slide.
- Click on OK and that multiple choice quiz answer will be linked to the appropriate "Correct" or "Incorrect" slide.
- Repeat this process for each question slide.