Why would you flip a picture vertically on a slide?
A vertical flip of a picture on a PowerPoint slide is likely used less often. However there are times when you might need this feature.
- On the sample slide shown above, the picture of a prop plane is flipped vertically to show how it might appear at times during an air show.
- Perhaps you have a chart of your company sales but it is shown from lowest to highest. You might want to flip it to focus on the highest sales that year.
Steps to Flip a Picture Vertically
- Click on the picture to select it. The Picture Tools button appears above the ribbon.
- Click on the Format button, just below the Picture Tools button.
- In the Arrange section, at the right side of the ribbon, click the Rotate button.
- From the drop down menu, click on Flip Vertical.