The fix for this is to embed the fonts into the presentation when you save it.
See also - 10 Font Tips for PresentersIn PowerPoint 2007
- Click the Office button.
- Click the PowerPoint Options button.
- Select Save in the Options list.
- Check the box for Embed Fonts in File and make one of the following choices
- By default the selection is "Embed only the characters used in the presentation (best for reducing file size)".
- Second option - "Embed all characters (best for editing by other people)".
In PowerPoint 2003
- Choose File > Save As…
- From the Tools menu at the top of the Save As dialog box, choose Save Options and check the box to Embed True Type Fonts.
- Leave the default option to Embed all characters (best for editing by others) unless you have very little room left on your computer. Embedding fonts into the presentation will increase the file size.
In PowerPoint 2000
- Choose File > Save As...
- From the Tools menu at the top of the Save As dialog box, choose Embed True Type Fonts
Note - This option to Embed True Type Fonts will be for the current presentation only. You must select this option each time you save a new presentation.
See Also -