One further option in the Options dialog box is for how the presentation will play in the PowerPoint Viewer.
Click the drop-down arrow to see the 4 options
- Play all presentations automatically in the specified order.
- This is the default selection. In the event that you have several presentations linked to play one after the other, this is the correct selection. You will be prompted for the order of the playlist.
- Play only the first presentation automatically.
- No other presentations on the CD will play until the user intervenes.
- Let the user select which presentation to view.
- The user will be prompted to choose a presentation from a list.
- Don't play the CD automatically.
- The user will need to search the CD for the correct presentation and start it manually.
Lastly, choose to copy files directly to the CD or you may choose to copy them to a folder on your computer. Click the appropriate button. If you choose to copy the files to a folder, these files can be added to a CD at a later time.