If creating a template from scratch seems daunting, you can use one of PowerPoint’s built in slide design templates as a starting point for your own template, and change only the parts you want.
- Open a new, blank PowerPoint presentation.
- Choose View > Master > Slide Master.
- Select Format > Slide Design or click on the Design button on the toolbar.
- From the Slide Design pane to the right of the screen, click on a design template that you like. This will apply this design to your new presentation.
- Edit the Slide Design Template using the same steps as shown previously for the Slide Master.