Turn Your PowerPoint 2010 Presentation into a Video
PowerPoint 2010 is the first version of the program with the capabilities to create a video of your presentation. Some of you may wonder why that would be important. Here are six good reasons that I can think of:
- The WMV video file format can be read by most computers.
- You can still use other software to convert the presentation into other file formats (such as AVI or MOV for example) if you choose.
- Any transitions, animations, sounds and narration will be embedded into the video.
- The video can be published to a website or emailed. It is not editable, so the entire presentation will always remain as the author intended.
- You can control the file size of the video by selecting appropriate options.
- The targeted audience does not need to have PowerPoint installed on their computer in order to view the video.
Next steps - Choices to make before converting PowerPoint to video.