Overview of Print Options and Settings in PowerPoint 2010
The print options and settings for PowerPoint 2010 are found by choosing File > Print. Refer to the image above for the following options or settings.
- Print Copies - Select the number of copies you wish to print.
- In the Printer section, select the correct printer (if more than one printer is installed on your computer or network) by clicking the drop down arrow on the selected printer and making your choice.
- In the Settings section, the option to print all slides is the default setting. Click the drop down arrow to make an alternate choice.
- Full Page Slides is the next default option. Click the drop down arrow to make an alternate choice. More details about all of these options will follow on subsequent pages.
- Collated - Pages will be collated as pages 1,2,3; 1,2,3; 1,2,3 and so on, unless you choose to print uncollated pages as 1,1,1; 2,2,2; 3,3,3 and so on.
- Color - The default selection is to print in color. If the selected printer is a color printer, slides will print in color. Otherwise slides will print on a black and white printer in grayscale. More details about this printing selection are on page 10 of this article.