Note - Click here for Background Colors and Graphics in PowerPoint 2007
Two Methods to Add a PowerPoint 2010 Slide Background
- Using the Design Tab on the Ribbon
- Click on the Design tab of the ribbon, which contains the features you will need to add or change a background in PowerPoint.
- Click on the Background button on the right end of the ribbon. This will open the Format Background dialog box.
- Right Clicking on the Slide
- Backgrounds can be applied to individual slides or to all slides in the presentation.
- There are additional features for backgrounds on the Design tab of the ribbon. Themes and color schemes will be discussed in the next tutorial.