Note - To download this and other templates from Microsoft you must have an internet connection.
Steps to Download a Content Slide Template in PowerPoint 2007
- Click on the Office button to open the drop down menu.
- Click on the New option in the list.
- In the left task pane, under the Microsoft Office Online section, select Content slides.
- In the right task pane,
thumbnail views of several different content slide templates are shown.
- Scroll through the list to find the desired template.
- Click on the thumbnail view of a selected template to see a larger version.
- In the right task pane you may, at times, be asked to accept the licensing agreement before being able to continue. Whether you see this option depends on the chosen content slide template.
- Click on the Download button to download the content slide template to your computer.
- In order to proceed with the download, you must agree to allow Microsoft to validate your copy of PowerPoint. You must own a licensed copy of PowerPoint in order to download these templates from Microsoft's website. Click Continue to proceed with the download.
- When the download is complete, the new content slide template will appear in your presentation. You may then edit it as you wish.