For all versions of PowerPoint, choose one of the following methods to copy your slides ~
- Copy and Paste
- Right click on the thumbnail slide to be copied, in the Slides/Outline task pane of the original presentation.
- Choose Copy from the shortcut menu.
- In the destination presentation, right click in a blank area of the Slides/Outline task pane, where you wish to place the copied slide. This can be anywhere in the sequence of slides in the presentation.
- Choose Paste from the shortcut menu.
- Click and Drag
- In the Slides/Outline task pane of the original presentation, click on the thumbnail version of the desired slide.
- Drag the thumbnail slide to the Slides/Outline task pane of the destination presentation in the preferred location for the slide.