Add Object Copied to Clipboard to PowerPoint Slide
- Click on the item from the list on the Clipboard task pane.
- Text items will appear on the slide in a text box in the default font and font size.
- Graphic items will appear in various places on the slide.
- Click and hold the mouse as you move the item to the desired location. Resize graphics as desired or edit text as desired.
- Notice that anything you have copied to the clipboard appears in the list -- such as content from a website, a Word document, clipart or another PowerPoint slide.
- It you have copied a whole slide onto the clipboard, note that when you add this slide to your presentation, using the steps above, it may not take on all the attributes of the original slide. For example, if you have manually changed the background color of the slide, this background color will be absent on the new slide.