Continued from - Copy Objects to PowerPoint Clipboard to Use on Slides
PowerPoint Background From a PowerPoint Clipboard Photo
The Scenario ~
You happen on a great photo that would make a lovely background for your PowerPoint presentation. You copied it to the clipboard. Now how do you get it as the background for all your PowerPoint slides?
Note - It is important to respect the copyright of the photo you wish to use. You may not have the right to use the photo without getting prior permission from the owner.
Copy the Photo to the PowerPoint Clipboard
When you right click on an image, whether it is from a website or it is shown in a photo editing program, you can copy that image to the clipboard. Depending on the situation or program you are using, you may see one or several of the following options to choose from:
- Copy Image
- Save Target As...
- Save Image As...
Choose one of these options to copy the image to the PowerPoint clipboard.
Create a PowerPoint Background from the Photo
- Click on the slide to which you wish to add this photo as a background.
• Hint - To select several (but not all) of your slides, hold the Ctrl key as you click on these individual slides in the Slides/Outline pane. This will select all those slides.
- Click on the Design tab of the ribbon.
- On the extreme right side of the ribbon, click on the Background Styles button.
- Click on Format Background...