Overview of Printing Options
- Choose the correct printer. If you have more than one printer installed, use the drop-down arrow to select the correct printer.
- Select the Print range. You can choose all slides, just the current slide, or select specific slides to print. Use a comma to separate a list of specific slides.
- Choose the number of copies to print. If you print more than one, each set can be printed and sorted by checking the Collate box.
- The Print what area has four options in the drop-down list -- Slides, Handouts, Notes Pages or Outline View.
- You can opt to scale the printout to fit special paper and also to place frames around slides printed in Handouts view.
- A good way to save toner and paper is to Preview the printout before sending it to the printer, in case of errors.
- When you are satisfied with your selections, press the OK button.