Steps to Make a Recording
In the Record Sound dialog box -
- Type a name for this recording in the Name box.
- Click the Record button - (the red dot) when you are ready to begin recording.
- Click the Stop button - (the blue square) when you are finished recording.
- Click the Play button - (the blue triangle) to hear the playback. If you do not like the recording, then simply start the record process again.
- When you are happy with the results click OK to add the sound to the slide. The sound icon will appear in the center of the slide.
Next Article in this PowerPoint Sound Series - PowerPoint 2007 Music or Sound Problems