Once you have chosen a picture for the background, you may wish to change the effect. This is done in the Format Background dialog box.
- Select the picture to become the PowerPoint background.
- Click on the Picture link on the left side of the Format Background dialog box.
- Click on the Recolor button.
- Select an effect for your background picture.
- Click on the Close button or Apply to All button.
Next Tutorial in this Series - Design Themes in PowerPoint 2007
Complete 10 Part Tutorial Series - Beginner's Guide to PowerPoint 2007