Continued from - Align Pictures and Graphic Objects in PowerPoint 2010
You can fine-tune the placement of graphic objects on a slide by using the drawing guides and/or the grid. Let’s start with the drawing guides.The drawing guides divide the slide into four equal quadrants. Note -The lines are visible during the creation stage of the presentation and will not show on the completed slide.
Turn on the PowerPoint Drawing Guides
- Click on the Home tab of the ribbon if it is not already selected.
- Choose Arrange > Align > Grid Settings…
- The Grid and Guides dialog box opens.
- Under the Guide settings section, check the box beside Display drawing guides on screen.
- Click the OK button to apply the setting and close the dialog box.
- The slide will be visibly divided into four quadrants for more precise placement of objects.