Select Specific Number of Slides for Music Playback
- Click on the Effect tab of the Play Audio dialog box if it is not already selected.
- Under the section for Stop playing, delete the entry 999 which is currently set.
- Enter the specific number of slides for the music to play over.
- Click the OK button to apply the setting and close the dialog box.
- Press the shortcut key combination Shift + F5 to start the slide show at the current slide and test the playback of the music to make sure it is correct for your presentation.
Next - Hide Sound Icon During the PowerPoint Slide Show