1 of 5
Enhance the Appeal of a PowerPoint Shape with a Picture
Select one of the many PowerPoint shapes
© Wendy Russell
Place a Picture Inside a PowerPoint Shape
Enhance your slide with a PowerPoint shape. Better yet, why not place a picture of your product inside that same shape? Here is how to do it.
- Open a new PowerPoint presentation or one that is in the works.
- Select the slide for the picture shape.
- Click on the Insert tab of the ribbon.
- In the Illustrations section, click on the Shapes button. This will reveal a drop down list of shape selections.
- Click on the shape that suits your needs.
Next - Draw the Shape on the Slide