Pictures as Slide Backgrounds are Often Very Busy and Distracting
A bitmap can be used as a background for one or all slides in your OpenOffice Impress presentation.
- Choose Bitmap as the fill option from the drop down list.
- Select a bitmap from the list shown.
- Select any options you wish to use with regard to how this bitmap will display on the slide(s).
- Tiling is the process of repeating the picture over and over to cover the whole slide. This is usually done when the picture is very small.
- Autofit will stretch the bitmap to cover the whole slide. If the bitmap is much smaller than the slide, this will often cause distortion.