When you have made all the selections in the Web Options dialog box, click on the Publish button. This will open your new webpage in your default browser.
There are several ways to navigate your PowerPoint presentation webpage once it is posted on the web.
- On the left side of the screen, there are navigation text links to change from one slide to another.
- At the bottom of the window, on the left side, is the Outline button. This will change the left pane to Outline view of the presentation.
- At the bottom of the window, in the center, are previous and next buttons to change to other slides. Also you will see the slide number of the current slide as well as the total number of slides.
- The Slide Show button will open the presentation full screen as a slide show, just as in PowerPoint.
Now that your PowerPoint presentation is saved as a webpage it is ready for you to add to your website.
- It should be noted that the end result is not as crisp and clear as I think it should be. In the final webpage, I noticed that the text on my slides left a lot to be desired.
- If you saved the presentation as a Single File Web Page there will be just the one file to upload.
- If you saved the presentation as a Web Page you will also need to upload the corresponding folder that contains all the components of your presentation, such as clip art, photos or charts.