Use Save As...
Once you have typed all the text into the text editor, then use the Save As... command to save the file in a format that can be used by PowerPoint.Steps
- Choose File > Save As... to open the Save As... dialog box.
- Locate the appropriate folder to save your file.
- In the Filename: text box, type a filename for your presentation and add an file extension of .ppt to the end of the filename. You must also add quotation marks at the beginning and end of the filename.
- Your entry would look like this - "filename.ppt"
- Note - Even if you will be using PowerPoint 2007, the file extension must be .ppt and not the .pptx usual extension for PowerPoint 2007 presentations.