Copy This Slide
Now that you have created a text placeholder and modified the Slide Master, it is time to duplicate this first slide. This will make sure that all your Web pages are created identically.
- In the Outline / Slides task pane at the left of your screen, right click on the miniature version of the slide.
- Choose Copy from the shortcut menu.
- Place your mouse directly below this miniature version of the slide in the Outline /Slides task pane, right click in the blank space and choose Paste. A duplicate version of the first slide will appear.
- Paste again and again, until you have the correct number of slides that you need for the Web site.
- Once you have the correct number of slides created, edit the title of each slide to reflect the future content of each Web page.