Previous Tutorial - Flip PowerPoint Picture Horizontally or Vertically
Change Picture on PowerPoint Slide
Have you ever inserted a picture on a PowerPoint slide, formatted it just the way you wanted it, with the correct size and a picture frame, and your boss now wants you to change the picture? Well, the good news is that it is an easy fix.
- Click on the original picture on the slide, to select it. The Picture Tools button will appear above the ribbon.
- Click on the Format button just below the Picture Tools button to show the picture formatting tools.
- Near the left end of the ribbon, click on the Change Picture button.
- Navigate to the folder containing the replacement picture.
- Click on the replacement picture in the list of picture files.
- The new picture is inserted in place of the original picture on the slide, and the size and all formatting of the original picture is retained.